Hi. I’m Adam.
In early 2019, I started a blog with the goal of earning a side income, but wasn’t certain about how that was going to happen.
My site was brand new. I didn’t have a solid plan for what I could write about that would get traffic and eventually make money. But I knew I had to get started.
During the day, I was working 55+ hours per week at a tech company and spending a few hours each night on the blog.
I tried writing about all kinds of topics… like fitness, camping, even dropshipping.
After failing with a handful of different niches, I finally started to gain some traction writing software reviews. Once I started to see some traffic, I realized something…
If I just kept publishing content, I would eventually figure this whole thing out.
You see, at my day job, I was an affiliate manager. So I oversaw hundreds of websites making boatloads of money from affiliate marketing. I kept thinking…
“Why can’t this be me?”
Truth is, I was hungry. I wanted so badly to find a way to decouple my time from how much money I could earn. I kept putting in the work...
My traffic was steadily growing, and I saw my affiliate revenue increasing month after month. I was making progress and it felt amazing.
- For the year of 2019, I made close to $200k in total, exceeding my yearly salary.
- I also hired 2 freelancers to help me scale the content creation process, and I was finally working full time on my site.
- In 2020, I quadrupled my revenue from the year before, coming in at about $711k in total.
- In 2021, I crossed the $1,000,000 profit mark from a single blog.
- In 2022, I crossed the $1,400,000 profit mark again from that same blog.
- And so far in 2023, I am on track to do over $1,400,000 profit again from the same blog for the 3rd year in a row.
And in case you are wondering... All the numbers mentioned above do NOT include even $1 of revenue from our digital products. The ones shown above here are 100% strictly from the monetization methods we teach inside of BGE.
At this point, I am making more in a month than I did in a year at my fancy tech job.
I know it sounds nuts. I still walk around my house and pinch myself to be sure I’m not in a coma at some South Florida hospital in this prolonged dream state.
THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT: My results are not typical - I had an 8 year career in digital marketing and put in TONS of time and effort to make it work. Like 40 hours a week working on my blog.
But what I did wasn’t an accident. There was a formula to it all. It’s not rocket science, but it is nuanced.
Plus, this isn't about me. It's about how me and my coaches can give you the best digital marketing and blogging education in existence.